Thursday 9 November 2017

+1-877-353-4243 | How Do I Delete AOL As Default Email Client?

I utilize AOL mail in 9.7 AOL Desktop and I endeavored to set AOL | +1-877-353-4243 (toll free) as my default email customer in the Win 7 Default Programs>Set Program Access And Computer Defaults>Associations/Protocols. There was just 1 "Convention" appearing for AOL Software to be specific "Mail To" so I checked it.
I did this since more sites are demonstrating live connects to email addresses (as opposed to the address) and at whatever point I tapped on the connection to get the address it would just give a message "no email customer" and I couldn't get the real address | +1-877-353-4243 .
Presently at whatever point I tap on an email connect on a website page my program begins opening an unending number of new windows/tabs. I attempted to backpedal into the Default Programs an uncheck AOL as the Protocol however it's turned gray out (in the Custom drop down which is the main place I can even observe it) and does not give me a chance to fix it. How might I fix this and erase AOL as the "Mail To" [URL: AOL Resource ID AOL Software" Protocol; (which is the main convention that shows). I like to have no email customer to what's occurring now.
When I go to Associations and Protocols I don't see AOL Software recorded for any File Type Extension nor do I see the "Mail To" Protocol recorded under the rundown of Protocols toward the finish of the File Association and Protocols so I cannot tap on anything to roll out an improvement. HELP !
Aol mail support number
Aol mail
Solutions:

Check 1. This is where I've been to try to resolve the MAILTO issue with no success. IE 11 is properly set to open all items that it can including HTTP. I don't see where I can disassociate a MAILTO protocol because there is no MAILTO entry under Protoccols, nor are there any files associated with AOL.

Check 2. Read more...


If you still have a Aol mail problem
call helpline number
+1-877-353-4243

Aol mail helpline number | +1-877-353-4243 (toll free)
Aol support number
Aol mail support number

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this blog. This blog is very helpful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Norton Support Number provides tech support whenever you meet any trouble. They helped me improve/recover my account settings and most conspicuously, they

    help you create a strong password so that your Facebook account is safe from easy hacking. One call at Norton Support Number +1-844-821-5790 and your doubts intend

    to be chalked out.some of the services provided by them:
    Facebook Support
    Hotmail Support
    Email Support
    Antivirus Support
    HP Printer Support
    PayPal Support
    Gmail Support
    AT&T Support
    Support for HP printers
    Antivirus Support

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

+1-877-353-4243 | How to Set Up an Existing AOL Account On a New Computer

AOL is a popular Internet service provider that also offers free email accounts to users of other Internet service providers. If you have ...